Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mom, try the alternative.... PLEASE!

When I had kids, I swore I would never use my own saliva to clean their faces. 1st, because I always hated it and 2nd, because it's just gross! Although, when I heard the name of this product, MomSpit, I had to laugh, what a perfect name for a cleanser. The no-rinse formula allows you to keep those cute little faces clean, without the use of water. This is not your typical hand sanitizer, it contains no alcohol and comes 3 different scents. It immediate removes all those unwanted smudges, where ever you are. Perfect for your purse, diaper bag or car and a great alternative to the good ol' fashion, lick of the finger and wipe:)
Available at these retailers.

Pin It

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love this! Thanks for the tip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...