Monday, August 18, 2008

A forgiving 2nd skin

Sorry, I'm not talking about a second skin for faces... But I am talking about Groovy Lids, they've designed these super cool "second skins" for you lap top lid! Made with durable plastic, these skins are flexible and easy to work with. If you don't get it right the first time, don't worry, it's easy to peel off and start over. Designs are made to order and there are endless possibilities for options. You can choose one of their groovy designs or send in a digital photo & have your favorite pic into a skin. They can even design one with your logo. My lid is sporting the Paisley Perfect, I love that it keeps my white lap top looking clean! Grab yourself one at Groovy Lids... Free Shipping on US orders;)
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...