Friday, August 1, 2008

"I brought my own bag"

I'm offten asked at the grocery store if I would like paper or plastic? Well, next time I'll be able to say neither, because I'll have my new reusable bag from Baggu! Designed by Joan & Emily, a Mom & daughter team, these stylish bags can hold the contents of 2-3 regular plastic grocery bags! The folded 5x5 flat design, makes them convenient & easy to store. Plus, you'll still have plenty of room for the billion other things you carry around. Prices start @ just $8 and are available in a variety of fun, bright colors. Feel good about using your Baggu Bag... You're making a difference:)
http://www.baggubag.com/
Pin It

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

i LOVE it! the world would be such a better place if everyone brought their own bags...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...