Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 15= DONE!

This isn't me but maybe that should be my next challenge? However, today is the LAST day of my Reboot!!! That doesn't mean I'm DONE. I'm not going back to my old ways. My diet has been changed forever. I feel refreshed & energized. (and I fit into a size 3 pant!) When I'm on a "run".. I don't even have to stop & WALK! This wasn't easy but I would do it again. Thanks to ALL those that supported me on this!
I think it's so important to feed my family healthy non processed meals. This is a BLOG that I've been checking out & I'm going to try out some of her recipes. My family isn't quite on board with me yet but I'm slowly getting them used to it. Baby steps with them:)
All of you who have started the REBOOT, don't give up! You can do it! Keep me updated with your progress! Stop by our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/simplefinds
Name Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...