Friday, July 29, 2011

Take the time

(photo from Blonde Designs)
I admit it, I haven't been Mom of the year lately. Too often I get wrapped up in so many things that I "have to get done" & then before I know it, it's time for bed... And then the cycle starts all over again. I found this idea tonight on this blog & it inspired me to be better at what means the most. It would only take a second to leave a note for my kids every night.... My kids would love this...
This blog also has a cute little note print out, check it out here.

Name Pin It

1 comment:

Robert Martin said...

This article is superb! I read your article and thought I’d tell you that I think your presentation is excellent and your views are right on track. I can’t imagine anyone putting this together better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...