Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Eats

What I love most about summertime is all the good eats that pop up a BBQ's and parties or lately on Pinterest. These have caught my attention... You'll for sure have everyone on the block inviting you back again for more!
This one is one of my favorites. I love me some salsa & chips but have you ever had a salsa this sweet?  Perfect for the party opener:) Found via The Girl Who Ate Everything.

Cucumber Tomato Salad. Simple. Tasty. Easy but frilly enough for all you adults. Found on Real Mom Kitchen.

POPSICLES don't get any better than this. Take a Popsicle mold, add some fruit and your fav juice. Freeze.  Fun. fresh. healthy. Your kids will want to eat more than one & you'll be totally fine with it;)

One day my husband came out of the kitchen drinking out of a Mason jar and I just laughed at him because he said there was no clean cups!  I didn't think at the time that I would ever be offering a jar to my guest but I think I could handle serving up these lemonade mason jar awesomeness!  Found at Yummy Wedding Food.
Holy moly all the kids on the block will think you're the coolest ever if you hook them up with one of these.  Clear out the watermelon, fill it with something sparkly. Total hit! One of my sisters in law's poked holes & added straws to change things up a bit... but you might want to keep that one within the family;)
 Found on Hither & Tither.

I have to thank my Mom for making me my favorite meals of the summer. Fillet Mignon, Asparagus, BBQ style, on the beach. This picture doesn't do her grilling justice but I can assure you, you should be jealous:)


Name Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...