Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm weak

I think everything needs a little strawberries and whipped cream, so naturally I'm a fan of Angel Food Cake and French toast;) Then I saw the mother load on Pinterest the other day. Angel Food Cake French Toast! Let's just say this is why my scale isn't letting me lose that baby weight. But at least I enjoyed every last bit of it;)... Ignore the not so cute plate... it was still delish;)

Directions.
1. Slice angel food cake into triangles.
2. Dip into egg mixture. I use eggs, milk, cinnamon & vanilla.
3. Cook in pan on medium heat until golden. Make sure you flip them repeatedly so they don't burn.
4. Top with fresh strawberries, blueberries & whipped cream.. a lil powered sugar..
5. Eat. Enjoy. And only share if you want;)

Name Pin It

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Mmmmm.. looks so yummy.... and easy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...