Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wrap me up please!

I feature a lot of products for children & I'm not kidding when I say "I wish they had this in my size!" This plush blanket from Button is definitely one I wish I could cuddle up in. When I saw in the description that the backing was made from "double puffed minky" that just had soft written all over it, I knew I had to have one. Available in 5 different styles, all of which are some of my favorite designer fabrics. It arrived beautiful and ready for embracing... I haven't been able to stop clinching it:)
Just Added**Cool offer from now until the December 31 if you buy a blanket you get a FREE matching clutch! Just mention simple finds in the special instructions section of the checkout.**
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...