Thursday, December 11, 2008

Are you going to replace this?

Have you ever had a horrible flight, lost luggage and when you finally get it back, it's destroyed? Like traveling isn't already a pain. Having to deal with the airlines to get your luggage fixed isn't to enjoyable either. The solution to this is Heys. This is seriously the most durable luggage I have ever owned. My boys have a fetish for luggage & any chance they get , they use it. I must say they put this suitcase through the ringer. And although I don't suggest allowing this, I caught my son jumping onto it from the couch. Luckily he wasn't hurt but neither was the suitcase. Made from a polycarbonate composite, this bad boy is made durable & will absorb any impact and stress from the airlines. Now the only person who will need to de-stress you & luckily you'll have a Heys suitcase to make it a little easier:) And did I mention all the color colors and prints? Well, take a look....
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...