Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Are you pregnant?

Because if you are, you need EVERYTHING from the ingrid & isabel line! Comfy essentials are a must and they have nailed it. Finally clothes that will last through out your whole pregnacy & even after. My favorite is the BellaBand. Make your favorite "non pregnancy jeans" last a little longer & your pregnant belly from showing out the bottom of your maternity shirt. The Everywear Pants and leggings are perfect for lounging & cami tops are a must have for everyday wear. Available online and several retail stores...
Trust me, the only thing you'll find more relaxing, is 1000 tread count sheets:)
Pin It

2 comments:

Memmotts said...

K, that stuff is all so cute. Makes me want to get pregnant... Don't tell my husband I said that .

Anonymous said...

The ingrid and isabel essentials collection is great. I wear them all the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...