Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just whenever

Normally when I change my clothes mid day, I'm not really too excited about it. Usually it's because a peanut butter sandwich got smeared down the front of my shirt or something. Well ever since my Athleta outfits arrived, I just can't seem to quit thinking of excuses to change my clothes. And believe me, I've got to really like something, if it makes me want to go for a run in 30 degree weather:) The new spring line is just unveiling and I think I found the site I'll be stalking for the next few months. The Chase Skort Outfit is just the right thing to wear for an intense work out & then follow it with the ever so relaxing Strata Hoodie Outfit. Everything is soft and extremely comfortable & the amazing thing is I almost feel stress free through out the whole day just wearing them. And I'm really not kidding, I went for a run... don't laugh.
Pin It

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love these outfits!! Keep running, Christie

Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Cute and comfy! I'd love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...