Friday, March 27, 2009

"Barefoot un-technology"


I'm most comfortable wearing a pair of flip flops, even if I'm going to be walking around all day, I would choose them over a pair of shoes any day. When I came across Sanuk Sandals, I was a little confused because it said they were sandals but they looked more like a shoe. But once I slid it on my foot and walked around, it felt like I was wearing my favorite pair of flip flops... only better. Sanuk has design their sandals around the natural functions of our feet. They flex and bend right along with your foot while wearing them, just as our feet were naturally designed to do. I consider my Sanuk's definitely my favorite new shoe, I mean sandal... I'll let you decide what you want to call them:)
Available in styles for you whole family, wouldn't want anyone to miss out. See website for a list of online retailers.

Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Christie, thanks! My son is s uber particular about the comfort factor in his shoes. He will absolutely love me for this one. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...