Monday, March 2, 2009

Just like heaven

It's no secret that I'm a coconut lover. If the option is available, I would chose it hands down over any other scent or flavor for that matter. Sometimes it's hard to find that perfect smell but The Body Shop has a whole section filled with coconut products. Just type it in the search & you'll see all the possibilities for yourself. Everything from body butter & oils to body wash and home fragrance... I think I'm in heaven using them. Even if you're not obsessed with coconut like me, there's plenty of other yummy aromas to satisfy your personal cravings. Get Free Shipping on Orders over $60 at The Body Shop.
Some great sales going on now... Check them out below...
The Body Shop - Skin Care Buy 2 Get 1 Free

The Body Shop - Brush Roll - $15

Pin It

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love this stuff too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...