Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pull over!

I was in a hurry to get to the store but on my way out I stopped at our mailbox, got the mail & continued to drive. The stoplight was taking rather longer so I decided to open the package that had come from Dilly Dally. When I removed the "bibbie", it was adorable! So adorable, that I actually had to pull the car over so I could get a better look! The girls behind scenes definitely took into consideration when designing the bibbie, that regular bibs just aren't big enough. Made with darling fabrics, the bibbie for sure will keep your child a little less messy through out the day! I don't however advise you to open your package in the car... unless there's a spot for you to pull over!
Dilly Dally is taking orders for the new spring/summer line but also has some great bibbies on clearance! Of course if you order one at regular price & use code SIMPLE20, you'll receive 20% off!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...