Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Did you get that on video?

I'm sure most of us have some sort of video camera but how often do you actually get it out? I know most of the time ours sits in the closet & occasionally it gets brought out on "special" occasions. Being a Mom of 3 boys, means pretty much everywhere we go, something crazy happens & I honestly don't know how I lived without my FlipVideo! It's small design fits easily in my bag and pocket for that matter. It will hold up to 60 min of all your wild adventures & then you simply plug it into you computer & download the escapades for the day. My kids love to see themselves on video & are constantly asking me to play it back for them. As if a hand held video camera isn't enough, you can also upload your fav pic and have it add to the out side of your Flip! Valentines Day is fast approaching and this in my opinion is better than diamonds:)

<span class=
Pin It

1 comment:

yours*truly said...

Do you have one of these FlipVideos that I can enter to win?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...