Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sail away with me


In the words of my good friend Styx “They said come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me”. But hold up, before you do that you need some gear… you need some Sperry Top-sider’s. Now I don’t have a sail boat (someday I hope so) but I wear their shoes anyways, the striper slip-ons. They’re extremely comfortable and fit nicely right out of the box. Not all of you may be slip-on type people, and I understand that, there are so many other options available for the rest of you (maybe if you’re feeling a bit saucy you can try them out anyways.) Either way you want to work it, Sperry’s are on the top of my list.
Pin It

2 comments:

karenraye said...

I love the plain brown ones. Slip on shoes are so nice and it's is great that there are nice tyles out there. I love your sight. You find the greatest products.

Rebecca said...

Guy find -- phooey! I love the plaid ones. Gonna check 'em out, so watch for me on the street!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...