Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who's King of the hill?

I'm pretty sure it's a sweet little toy Pomeranian, named Conner. While I wish he was mine, he belongs to my lil sis. But they're a perfect fit because they both have my Mom wrapped around their pinkie fingers:) With that being said, when we saw these stylish custom pet beds at Apartment C, we knew our little Conner had to have one! Conner of course prides himself as he sits in his new bed, looking like King of the Hill. And as for my lil sis, well she was feeling left out so we had to get something for her today too;)
Designer Alling Welsh has just launched her new Eco-Friendly line & has a GIVEAWAY running for a bed over at her blog. For more details head on over HERE!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...