Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The great escape

It's pretty much a known fact that moms need a lot of space & most of the time our purses are always over flowing with thing belonging to everyone but us! Well, I was fortunate enough to have a little retreat this past week and the only person I had to worry about was me, myself & I. Thank goodness for my weekender bag I got from Persnicky Designs! This bag is a whoppin 12.5”t x 17”w & believe me, I filled every inch of this sweet bag full of stuff for only me! With a total of 9 pockets to put to use, I was able to carry everything I needed to keep me entertained on my long plane ride. I didn't even get annoyed when the passenger in front of my spilt their drink on it because of course, it's also waterproof and wiped right off:)
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...