Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thanks, but I'll just kick them off...

Anyone else have a baby that would kick the covers off at night? Well ALL 3 of my boys would & I would always worry about them freezing. But I also didn't want to put them in a snow suit to go to bed in the summer either! Luckily Aden & Anais has a solution for me... the 4th time around! Their sleeping bags are wonderful. Made from the same muslin as their top selling swaddle blankets. They're light weight and perfect to slide your baby into on a warm summer night. If you're not familiar with the muslin wraps, they only get softer with every wash & your sleeping bag will too. So no more worrying about the covers coming off at night, Aden & Anais have solved the problem!
Name
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...