Monday, June 7, 2010

I'd hate to be the 1st one eliminated..

Are there any big Survivor fans out there? There once was a time when I was obsessed. I'm not so much a hard core Survivor watcher anymore but I do remember thinking how cool the buffs were they would wear. Every episode, someone was wearing their differently!
Buff Headwear recently sent me a few to try out. I spent half a day playing around with them, twisting and turning. I have to say, I love them! I spend most of my days lately by the pool and these are perfect for pool days. I don't need to worry about doing my hair, I just slip on a Buff & go. Since it's multifunctional, I can still change things up a bit everyday. If you're spending anytime outside this summer, grab a Buff & stay in the game!

Name Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...