Thursday, January 1, 2009


Simple Finds began mid 2008 and we were able to find some amazing products to feature. While I wish we could recap EVERYTHING, we've picked a few of our favorites to share again with you! We already have big plans for 2009 and you won't believe what we've found! As always feel free to email us and let us know how we are doing or make a comment & tell us your favorite finds. We always love to hear from you and any suggestions you may have. Happy New Year to ALL our Simple Finds readers!!!

Sweet Dog Organic treats that your dog will do anything for! Trust me you'll need more than one box:)














There's just something about them fluttering about that is just captivating. That's why I love this Butterfly mobile from Almost Sunday.
















Artist Mindy Martinsen knows how to make words flow & is most definitely making a statement with her designs at City Art Photography.

"suga smakk", if you're looking for a sweet kiss, this will definitely do the trick.











When I came across this "Lovebird" necklace, I found myself completely aflutter.

















I'm lovin this camera bag that Tracy Joy has designed.

















The other night I felt a migraine coming on and I just could not get my head comfortable. I can't tell you how thankful I was to have a lavender and buckwheat hull pillow from Mireio.















Simple Splendor Designs features unique vintage accessories, that not only look stunning on but are unbelievably affordable.
















Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...