Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sleep much?

It's very rare that I get to sleep before 1am most nights. It seems to be the time when my brain is functioning properly. Unfortunately, some mornings I wake up with these dark circles under my eyes that show my lack of sleep:) Thank goodness for EyeSlices eye treatment pads! While they may look like cucumbers, you won't be putting any cucumbers on your eyes today. These nifty eye treats are made from aloe & gave you a relaxing cooling sensation as soon as you put them on. They create circulation in your skin a give those dark circle, fine-lines & puffiness the boot! Keep them stored in the reusable container because each pair will last up to 10 uses. I'm not sure which I like more, the fact that they make my eyes feel amazing or that I get to sit and relax for 10 minutes while I'm using them!
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...