Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where have those been?

We all know babies put their mouths on everything. It seems like my kids favorites were always either my keys or my jewelry. While keys aren't always the cleanest things & my jewelry is somewhat of a choking hazard. That in the fact that I didn't want my new necklace to be broken, I wish I would have known about Smart Mom Jewelry. So if you haven't heard about this line of "Baby Bling" make sure you add it to your list of great baby shower gifts. Made from highest-quality, phthalate-free, federally approved silicone, just place it around your neck and your baby will automatically love it! You'll be able to keep track of what goes into your babies mouth & let's not forget that having one of these means one less broken necklace:)
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...