Friday, November 21, 2008

Attached at the hip

There's very few places I go without my laptop. I have a few different messenger bags I switch around with but the Golla Generation Mobile Laptop Messenger Bag is usually the first one I grab. At first I just thought it might be just because of the bright, eye catching red colors but after using it after others, it's likely the most comfortable of all my computer bags. Unlike most laptop bags this one is padded from the inside out and even includes a padded divider with a velcro strap that holds your laptop in place. You won't get tired of carrying this one around, even though it will be the bag you choose every time.
Pin It

1 comment:

James and Monica said...

that's pretty dang cute! something I wouldn't mind getting for christmas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...