Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Having a bad hair day...

I never have time to spend more than 15 minutes on my hair most days and sometimes it's just impossible to get it to cooperate with me. Those are the days I throw on a headband, or put it up in a ponytail and call it good. When I discovered PurpleLicious hair accessories I was amazed at how something so simple, can be so stylish and fun. They make everything from headbands to ponytail holders, to key fobs and belts. There's so many fun fabrics to choose from. They even take custom orders, if you would like something made just for you! Every time I wear my new headband I get TONS compliments on it. It's a great way to distract from the bad hair day that I always seem to be having:)
PurpleLicious has a great deal for Simple Finds readers... Buy a headband & get a FREE matching ponytail holder, enter code "SimpleFinds" in the notes to seller at checkout!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...