Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh the "possibilities!"



I've been feeling a little overwhelmed lately trying to get ready to have a baby girl in the house. Normally when I go to the store to shop for the boys, the selection is small and I just get whatever matches. BUT girls have so much more to choose from, sometimes I just stand there and stare! I thought I'd seen most of the fun little girls lines but I've found another adorable line by Little Pea. With the collection starting with size 2T, Little Pea styles are not only adorable but stylish and simple. I like that they are fresh and fun but not too over done. How could you not want to dress up your little miss in a outfit from Little Pea! Shop the online store now through the end of Sept. & Simple Finds readers will receive 20% off! Just use code LIKE20!
Name Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...