Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nice hair... Thanks, it took me all night!



Some people just wake up looking beautiful, I however am not one of those people. My face is puffy, my hair looks like a title wave & I'm certainly not a morning person. But luckily with my new fav pj's from BedHead Pajamas, I wake up wearing something cute! Made with comfy stretch fabric & with colors like Tiffany Blue & Hot Pink & Gold, there's no way the rats nest on the back of your head is going to matter;) Plus, check out the men's line & your husband won't be upset you bought something new if you order him a pair too! I do suggest ordering a size up in the top, just so it's not to snug after washing... Shop now through 8/20/10 and Simple Finds readers SAVE 15% off any regular priced item, use code simplefind15 at checkout!
Name Pin It

1 comment:

Online Shopping in India said...

Your Personality can never be complete without the right clothes. Wearing the right clothes can really add points to your overall look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...