Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Girls just wanna have fun"

I used to love Cyndi Lauper's "Girls just wanna have fun" song when I was younger. I can remember getting all dress up and dancing around in my room with my BFF. This necklace would have been the perfect accessory to spice up our outfits! It probably could have even made our dance moves a lot better too. You can find this funky Giddy Up Girl necklace over at Miss Ruby Sue's shop. So crank up your fav old school songs & check out all her whimsical creations, you'll love them! Even though I'm not 12 anymore, I still dance around my room sometimes(shh)... Yes, I love wearing this necklace but let's just say my dance moves haven't improved;)
Tell them you found them via SIMPLE FINDS and receive 20% your purchase!
Name Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...