Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sparkling isn't just for Vampires

Every time I try to step out of my coconut zone and try to replace it with one of the 100 other scents available, nothing ever quite makes me as happy and I immediately come back to it. The Body Shop never fails with their sweet coconut products. The new coconut perfume oil is just simply fantastic and did I mention you can buy it for your home as well? It reminds me of spending all day at the beach. I'm sure I'll be using it everyday, since our summer days are about to come to an end.
And for those of you who secretly wish you could sparkle like "Edward," you don't want to miss out on the new Coconut Shimmer Body Lotion. Only you won't need to be in direct sunlight, you just naturally look "all sparkling and stuff," at least that's what me boys tell me')
The Body Shop - Free Shipping at $60
Name Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...