Thursday, June 4, 2009

This isn't for prom

I tried to save the few corsages I've received over the years but not sure why I did... They're all just a pile of dried flower pieces now. AAlicia Accessories makes corsages that will last. Only these are far more lovely and not for your wrist but to decorate your cushions. These corsages will last much longer & totally reuse able. Just simply pin and unpin! Plus I love how you can make any old boring pillow, brighten a room! Shop now and save 10% off, just simply email AAlicia Accessories and tell them you heard about them on Simple Finds!
Name Pin It

1 comment:

CanCan (Mom Most Traveled) said...

I think it would be cool for prom anyway! :) Probably be more comfortable than wearing live flowers, and looks better than the fake "silk" flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...