Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's time

It's about time, you make the best of your time. I often watch the clock like a hawk to make sure I'm not going to be late for anything (I tend to have panic attacks if I am running late somewhere). But my eyes can get pretty darn bored watching the minute hand tick the minutes away.




If I had something appealing to look at, it might make those minutes fly by. Kinda like a party for my eyes. These clocks sure have that aesthetic appeal to make me want to RSVP to their party.

Talk about a blast from the past with a modern twist, these pieces of art are truly a one of a kind, they will have the neighbors green in the face with envy. When I have some more cash in my pocket, I'm sure to fill my house with Pilot Design pieces.





Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...