Friday, April 20, 2012

Organization.. what's that?

If you have ever been to my home, you know that I like piles.  I have a pile for everything.  I'm very good at making myself little notes, except most of the time they just get added to one of my piles.  I've been working the past few months on setting goals and sticking to them, I'm not gonna lie, organization is at the bottom of that list... which is at the bottom of a pile somewhere;)   I am so thankful for people who can be organized... Oh how I envy them.
So when a friend told me about Crystal Wilkerson a few months ago... I knew within 5 seconds she was one of those organized people. Her designs just jump out at you & are bursting happiness. And YES, she has created a planner!  And no, it doesn't look like something your grandpa would use. The colors are absolutely my fav. Not only does it provide a calendar for events but pages for money management, health/nutrition, personal inspiration & time management.  I don't know about you, but I need help in all those areas!  Once purchased, you can download the files and get started "organizing" it how ever you want. Print it at home or have one of those professional types do it for you, totally up to you;)
One thing I've learned over the past few months, that in order to be successful... I need to have a plan. I have all the steps right here in front of me, so I have no excuses... how great is this girl, what will she design next?  Keep up the nice work Crystal!
PS.  Have you liked Simple Finds on FB yet?  Come on over!
Name Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...