Friday, October 22, 2010

"He loves me, he loves me not..."

He loves me! And sometimes it's nice to look down and have a little reminder when we're apart:) I can't tell you how much I smile when I see this bracelet at Chickadee Designs. Not only do I think the funky beads are fantastic but the custom cuff you can have added is my favorite part. That's right, these bracelets are custom so you can pick your bead band and choose a cuff. And... they're interchangeable, so you can switch it up depending on your mood. The compliments will be flowing, so be prepared to show off your wrist and tell them you got it at Chickadee Designs!
Name Pin It

5 comments:

James and Jessi McCalvy said...

I have one! Right now I only have the watch face, but I have big plans for the future. LOVE it and get compliments all the time.

Camille said...

SO CUTE! I have one too and LOVE it.

Heather said...

What a fun bracelet! I love it!

Heather
The Gift Closet
www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

Kolleen said...

i have one and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Fab said...

That is so beautiful I love it! What a nice idea too, a lot of people have their kids names on jewelry lately but not as many have their names as a couple!


http://foodartbaby.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...