Friday, August 13, 2010

As I Went Walking

BOO! I'm still alive. I have survived my freshman year of college (again...) and am currently in the trenches of full time employment.

Now to the good stuff! As I went walking down the commons area of my Washington high school, I would usually always see some guys at one end who were crocheting. I thought it was interesting to see the future ASB leadership guys doing such a thing, but didn't give it much thought.

Flashfoward (which was a good show, and I'm still upset it's canceled) several years after high school and I come across a link on my FB (Facebook for those who don't know) news feed about some guys with a "k"rochet company. I click it and learn about the same guys from high school are now doing amazing things with their talent.

They not only make hip hats and stylin' tee's, but they help women in Uganda at the same time. I don't wanna spoil the whole story, but it is quite a testament to vision and drive, and you should definitely check it out.

Now we are blessed to share their story/products with you, our favorite people! My favorite would have to be their Twin Fin hats. You will be strutting your stuff down the street in one of these hats with heads turning. One of the coolest things about these hats is that the stitching is designed so that you can wear them any season, hot or cold.

Not a hat person, no problem. They have t-shirts too. They even roll with cool music other things.






Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...