Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have an itch

Every morning I wake up just hoping the snow is magically gone so that I can lace up my shoes and run. (That may be hard for some of you to believe but yes, I do like to exercise.) But since I live in Idaho and we have snow sometimes into May, most mornings, I'm disappointed. However, my new Cell Volt PUMA's make just about every elliptical or treadmill workout a little easier. I can't get enough of them. Maybe it's because I love the snazzy colors... But it's probably because of the 10cell technology that reduces impact so my knee's don't ache. Most of the time I fall asleep with them on because they are so light weight. My husband doesn't like that too much. But know that he has tried on Cell Voltra G's he's not as jealous & itching for some sunshine as well.
Name Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...