Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's all in the jeans

As I've gotten older there are a few things that have changed. Let just say, that wearing the right clothes is definitely a must. Every body is different and I'm sorry ultra low rise jeans may be cute on you but not so much on someone else.. Here's a few denim lines that I've tried out & loving right now...
Antique Rivet- I love when you can get designer jeans without having to spend a weeks salary. I love the vintage styles at Antique Rivet. With their unique designs, their jeans are bringing life into fashion and keeping you on the modern side.
And to our male readers, you're in luck too. Antique Rivet has a men's line that is HOT. Well at least that's what everyone will be saying about you when you're wearing your new jeans.


!it Jeans- These folks understand the importance of individuality. They have made this apparent when designing their line around the 5 Fits for Woman. Their denim will show your com temporary side. If you are looking for quality, comfort and style, this is the line for you. My favorite is the "Gem", what style are you in the mood for?...










Jolt- Now I know we all still have a trendy side that we want to keep going & Jolt can help. This line is more than affordable and bring fresh & fun styles that will keep you looking up to date. These jean are perfect for anyone looking to feel young again. PS. Stay tuned for a GIVEAWAY!


Name Pin It

1 comment:

Beth said...

I have a pair of Jolt Jeans and they are my FAVORITE! I skip around and jump when I'm wearing them. Best jeans I've ever worn. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...