Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Up off the floor


To much clothes cramming your closet? Tripping over your shoes stuffed under your bed? Oh, how about this one.... Can't close your drawers?

No?.... Seriously?

Well for us normal people, storage is always a problem, but no fear, Stacks and Stacks is here!

Storage space is a daily burden in the home, whether it is in the bedroom, bathroom, office or kitchen, we just need more space.

I'm heading out to college soon and will be in a tiny, itsy bitsy apartment, so I am really beginning to be space conscience. That's why I'm so glad I found Stacks and stacks, with their over the door shoe organizer, or their hat rack, I'm getting things up off my floor.

Their idea's are funky, fun and awe inspiring. No more do you need to worry about where to put this, or that, because the folks at Stacks and Stacks have your storage problems forefront in their minds.

From the garage to the attic, the kitchen to the pets, the ideas are endless. Stacks and Stacks is not only storage things, but over 21,000 items to make your life more simple. Bumps be gone hangers, portable twin size bed frames, who would have thunk it.

Seriously, I could go on and on, but go and take a look for yourself, and Stacks and Stacks' splendid ideas!


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...