Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Not your typical baby announcements

These cards are anything but storks & teddy bears. Designed by 2 sisters, Hugs & Giggles, brought a new meaning to baby announcements. Show off your new baby with these fun, classic, modern designs. Unfortunately, I found Hugs & Giggles 3 kids to late but wait there's always a need for holiday cards & I think I'll pass on the Target cards this year! Hugs & Giggles is giving away 25 FREE birth announcements or holiday cards! You can either keep the free cards for yourself or use them toward a gift certificate for an expectant mom. Enter Here and don't forget to tell them you heard about them on Simple Finds:)


Pin It

1 comment:

Priyanka said...

I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read nice information on your site. Simple to understand and helpful. We will look forward for your future updates.

Thanks
website seo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...