Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You could do camo

You may think camouflage isn’t for your baby, but I’m going to ask you to reconsider. There is a baby carrier wrap by MetroMamma that is sure to attract a lot of compliments for you and your baby, the Camo Bling MetroWrap (you may even look at this as a type of holster for your baby). One size is sure to fit all who would wear it and fit your child up to 38 lbs. Easy care and machine washable makes this a great way to get the things done around the house, outside running errands, or anytime you want your baby close and keep your hands free... Plus, I'm sure your husband will like the fact that you're considering camo for a change.
Pin It

1 comment:

Kandi said...

This is a great wrap! I get comments on it everytime I wear it and my daughter loves it. I would recommend this wrap for anyone.

Kandi www.thebabysbundle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...